National FREEPHONE advice line for women affected by the Criminal Justice System.
0800 953 0125
To make a referral please call 020 7359 6674
We can provide information about:
- Your rights in prison
- Benefits and finance
We can also provide help with:
- Finding courses and colleges at the right level for you
- Funding towards course fees – distance learning or at college
- Money for course materials, including books and stationery
Employment & Training:
- Help applying for jobs including CV writing
- Advice on disclosing your criminal record to employers
- Finding voluntary work
- Confidence-building and help finding work for women in London
Through the Gate Workers
We offer specialist support for women up to 3 months before release and when in the community. As well as general through the gate support we have support specifically for black and minority ethnic women. We offer specific support for women with a diagnosed mental health condition or history of trauma which includes counselling.
Support in the Community
We have weekly drop-in sessions at our London and Manchester offices. We also run workshops and offer one-to-one advice and, in London only, counselling.